Do you like your job? Why or Why not?

I love my job! I'm a work at home mama. I was laid off last fall & am thankful to have found the company I am with. I love my job because I get to help people with a service they need versus want.

ZARA81

Asked by ZARA81 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• That was then:
    At one time I hated my job - so much so that I went back to school and finished my degree, then learned about how to draw using the computer and how to build web sites. Now my life is completely different, and I look forward to my work every day. I even miss it when I'm on vacation ...

This is now:
    I love my job - I'm a self employed artist. I love my work so much I give away my drawings as free clip art and coloring sheets. Visit my web sites where I pay it forward and share the joy. www.leehansen.com, www.clipartandcrafts.com

Do what you love - the money will follow.
    X-Acto-Girl

Answer by X-Acto-Girl at 8:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I HATE my job. I feel that I am trading hours to help someone else build their pocketbook. I HAD a high paying job until my wages were cut in 1/2 because of the poor decisions of my boss.
    I LOVE my home business. I am glad when the work day is over and I can come home and work on helping others which their goals and dreams.
    Anonymous

• well I love LOVE LOVE my job.. its just for me... I do security for an airplane company.. I love the company I am with. not to happy about the people i work with.. mm they are all jerks.. haha but my job it self i love.. I would like to help people though looking to do that on the side.. like teen moms or something just not sure how to get started
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well, i'm a social worker and somedays its so joyful and others it down right disgusting! I have clients that truly want to change and others who don't want anything..and that pisses me off. Overall i wouldn't do anything else..i love it!
    noodlejk30

Answer by noodlejk30 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have a degree in landscape design and nursery management...I love working outside. I am also a massage therapist and am taking physical therapy and holistic nutrition courses as well. I love my job because it allows me to do what I enjoy following my own interests and passions while also allowing me to give back to others in a meaningful way...that is why I will be taking a master gardeners course starting this March.

My job has more meaning to me now because I have created it using my personal interests and passions. I am able to not only grow food for my family, I can grow extra to sell and give to those in need. I am able to build raised beds to help others who love to garden and aren't able to bend down. I am able to teach others how to provide healthy nutrition for themselves and I am able to relieve pain and create relaxation to the body. YES...I LOVE MY JOB!

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 11:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I like my job, its amazing. I work from home as a sexy lifestyle advisor helping women increase their romance and find their inner sexiness...its a lot of fun and I love being able to sleep in,work from home and live life to the fullest!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Im unemployed but the job I had pd good do I miss it no! nerdyThat's why this online work is so appealing to me. Im so overwhelmed with options so I hope to find my forte soon!!

jeskay

Answer by jeskay at 7:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I chose my business when i was pregnant with my daughter YAY!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it!! NO quota, no monthly fees, one time kit fee, I get bonuses because I have 3 people under me which i had NO pressure to get, I earned a trip and WILL earn another by the summer, I make great money and monthly bonuses, as well as get to meet some really nice and great people. It's a lot of fun. I work with Tupperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca we are the ONLY plastics company to have a lifetime warranty. I LOVE THAT!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i LOVE my job!

while my 1st priority is being a SAHM and wife, my "job" is running my own part-time photography business and i couldn't ask for anything better!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I love my job. I love the work and the people. I am an accountant and work for a local firm so it's not too big or too small. I love math and working with numbers so it's a good fit for me. And it's a great company who is willing to work with me and we have flex time, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2009