I think im going nuts..

for the last few weeks. I have been dreaming about this guy i had a crush on in high school. And now I catch myself thinking about the dream I had about him.. Does anyone know what this means. Because its bugging the hell out of me because I haven't seen him in 10 years.. And haven't had a thought about him since I left for college. Am I going crazy or my mind is a little overactive lol??

Princessstar024

Asked by Princessstar024 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• After 12 years, I have started thinking about my best guy friend that I had a huge crush on (and I found out that he had one on me but not until after I was engaged) back in HS. I am married now and we are reasonably happy but aren't as sexually active as I'd like. I think my dreams are the product of wondering what could have been had we given it a shot. Why I started thinking of it now, I don't know. Maybe the lack of sex is making my brain weird. I hope you figure out why your crush is on your mind again, and I'll tell you if I figure mine out!
    Pogovina

Answer by Pogovina at 12:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• well when you find out let me know dealing with the same thing here
    carebear31

Answer by carebear31 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• its your subconscience, you may have some undealt with feelings trying going on my space and looking him up maybe he is still available or not but the unknown will kill ya
    missingmykidz

Answer by missingmykidz at 10:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• thank you missingmykidz. I have tried facebook and myspace he's not on both. I have made a post on myspace asking if anyone knew where whe was. No answer... I guess I will have to wait until next year when my 10yr high school reunion comes around. But thanks for the advice
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think it could a couple reasons..but one reason I think could there something going on that makes a fantasy/dreams...it's okay to have these dreams about someone else even if you are madly in love with someone else...another could be...high school reunion..maybe it was talked about and it stirred some memories and thoughts..hope this helps.
    teddybear112881

Answer by teddybear112881 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Same thing has happened to me in the past but I was trying to figure out what went wrong in the relationships. My mind was trying to piece it all together. Well, I was the one who was not such a good girlfriend and I tried looking this person up to apologize of all things from my actions over 20 years ago. Maybe your subconsious has some "unfinished" business with this person?
    lynn63042

Answer by lynn63042 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2008