For those of you that dont believe in God

how you you explain angel pictures that people take? Pictures of Jesus? etc... not bashing just wanting to know.. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, there are no coincidences in life and the longer you live the more you'll realize this. Those sightings are treasures.
    Anonymous

• Are you talking about the so-called sightings in windows and in the clouds and stuff like that? I explain it by calling it a coincidence.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't think that pictures have anything to do with belief in God, most believers base their belief on faith and nothing tangible.
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It's called matrixing. When you see a familiar pattern in random chaos.

But one of the wonderful things about being an atheist, is that I don't have to have an explanation for everything. I know there are questions that don't have answers yet. But that doesn't mean that the answer is god, angles, or whatever!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

Im Christian and no they are not real they are people who want so badly for something to see, so this is wht happens.
    Anonymous

• Oh please. You don't know how long I've lived or what I realize about life. Those sightings may be treasures to YOU, but to me they are silly. I understand that people feel the need to believe it things to make themselves feel better and that is 100% fine with me, just don't ask ME to believe it too! I have my own beliefs and they aren't centered around a God or any silly water marks on a window.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I take it as an expirience to be thankful for.
    nothing less. nothing more.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• People see what they want to see, not to mention that popular thing called PHOTOSHOP
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Just because I don't believe in "god" doesn't mean I don't believe in anything... Different things mean different things to different people
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2009