Do you use a concealer? What kind do you use? And should it be lighter than your skin tone?

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes a bit lighter. Depending on what you're using it for. If under eyes to lighten up use a yellow tone. If for acne a skin tone one shade lighter than your foundation and if for red dark spots use a green tint (seriously it helps)
    check out my webstore www.youravon.com/dhullum and free shipping with code fsany if you want to try!
    I use look alert eye brightner by avon for under eye circles its great and its creamy not cakey.
    beyond color radiant lifting concealer is great too and its on clearance for $3.99 right now!
    They're all really good but those two are my faves!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes, lighter. Never darker or the same color. I really don't know what kind I use..The brand label has wore off. lol..
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I can tell you It's the liquid kind..It could be Cover Girl, not sure. I don't like the stick kind. Too pasty and doesn't last as long. I think I got it at Dollar General.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I use revelon or cover girl that is in the liquid tube. You spread it wherever you need it & then it will dry without being oily. You are suppose to get it a tad lighter than your skin.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Mineral Powder by Nicole Miller
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I use whatever one I picked up as long as it is lighter than my skin tone. I actaully prefer the stick ones though. The liquid seems to not cover as well and cake on a little. That is just m opinion.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Mary Kay....If you have a beige foundation, I would suggest an ivory concealer. Don't spread all over...dab and blend only in the areas needed. (www.marykay.com/smcgarity1)
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009