Kids

How old are your kids and what are their names and how did you come up with their names sorry im bored. Dont like the question dont anwser it and no bashing
I have a 2 1/2 year old names Aubree and to get her name i got a baby book and wrote down all the names i liked that i hadnt heard around my home town and had hubby pick from the list cause i knew i would like the name

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have Daniel (we just liked the name), Jonathan Jr (assuming everyone would know where this one comes from) and Caitlyn (another one where we just liked the name!) Sorry, kinda boring, but I have no great stories about their names lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My oldest is 7 and her name is Elysa...at the time it was the only name I liked. I wanted her middle name to be Mikayla but hubby didn't like. My youngest is Mikayla (4) (haha the name was meant for her!)
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have Keagan 12 from a Dweezil Zappa song, William 7 after prince william, and Harrison 8 months after the actor.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have Tatym [almost 2] and Raegan [8 months]
    I LOVED the name Tatum from the moment i saw Scream [it's Sydney's best friends name] but liked it better with a "y". and Raegan i found on a website. i dont LOVE it...but i love my daughter. it was the only girl name their daddy would agree on.
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 11:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my daughter is 2 in april her name is desiree
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my daughters name is rachel..9 months old. i got her name cuz i would watch rachael ray alot and i liked that name and when she was born and the nurses asked me her name that was the first thing out of my mouth
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have only one baby - A daughter Akasha 6 months.
    I got her name when I was 15 reading the Vampire series by Anne Rice.
    I decided I wanted an unique name that I wouldn't hear much of. I liked how in the BOOk, not the movie of Queen of the Damned, she wsa portryed as a strong, fierce, independant woman longing for power. So I'm hoping my daughter when she grows up is exactly what I chose her name for. And it suits her lol, she's already bossy haha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My son is almost 9 months and his name is Antonio Isaac. My SO liked Antonio, I liked Isaac so we compromised on that one. :-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have a son who will be two years old on St. Patrick's Day 09' :)....

how did i decide on the name??? well... i swore up and down he was going to be a girl... had her name picked out and everything..erica marie...well then i found out he was a boy.. i even cried when i found out... but i wouldnt change it for the world now!!! so i searched and searched and never really found anything i liked... then one day i came across "Julian" and i loved it.... his middle name is Lee... it runs in my family...girls and boys.... its my middle name.. one of my uncles and cousins and my grandmothers... so it became... Julian Lee....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have 3 kids Theodore James age 13 Theodore means a gift from god and it was the only name my ex and I liked James is a family name every gen has one I was not go to break it Angelica Maelin age 10 when I found out I was prago with her I had been clean from drugs for 2 weeks Angelica means a gift from the angels she is my angel I've been clean from drugs almost 11 yrs Mae is my grand mothers middle name and lynn is my mothers middle name and my fathers name could not decide so I put them together Christopher Todd Allen age 3 yes he had 2 middle names Christopher means a godly gift see the pattern and the name of my best friend Todd is the name of is fathers best friend and allen is a family name on both sides of the family
    carolynbailey33

Answer by carolynbailey33 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2009