deppressed, bipolar, & ppd?

my son is almost 2 and i just dont want to do it anymore. i have no one to talk to. no one to exercise with, no insurance to go to the doctor. im afraid of myself and need help. i have a history of depression and bipolar. i love my son. i havent gotten over 3 hours of straight sleep in 2 years. i bf and cant seem to wean him off. all me and my boyfriend do is fight and fight bad. when my son isnt bf hes hitting me. i left my life for my son and my boyfriend and now have no one. i tell him im depressed i think i need help but he's the type of person where he needs to be worse than you so if i talk about how bad im feeling he says its no worse than him. i just want to leave. but ill never leave my son. part of my problem is i barely let him cry as an infant and now that i want to let him owrk it out daddy comes to the rescue but then when its bed time who has to deal with him all night.. me. oh he's laid off for the winter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• are you still need of some help? my heart go out to you,want can i do for you, if it is within my area i will help. please dont give up there help out there for you.
    sosobuttercup

Answer by sosobuttercup at 11:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• forget about your bills...go to your doctor. set up a payment plan and get yourself some help. please, do it for your son.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• easier said than done though, that would have been my answer to someone but thank you i appreciate it.
    Anonymous

• Isnt there a cope line you can call? I know there is a parenting hotline..if you have a phone book it should be in the front..or type it into your browser.
    Go to church and talk with the pastor or someone there. Lots of churches have counseling and may be able to help you and your family.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2009