does not matter how much i take a shower....

i still feel like i stink
no one else can smell it
but i change my clothes about 10 times a day and take like 4 showers
is this normal for pregnancy or am i being weird
im 40 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't remember having that problem when I was pregnant, but hey, you've earned the right to be weird! Hang in there, it's almost over! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• lots of pg women have wierd senses of smell. that or maybe there is an old sandwich stuck to the bottom of your belly and you just can't see it ;-)
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You're probably just extremely sensitive to smells. I never felt like I smelt weird when I was pregnant, but I did always feel gross so I showered a lot too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Its gotta be the heightened sense of smell. I'm constantly wondering what stinks and my hubby doesn't smell anything. lol.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 12:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• dont feel bad im 39 wks almost 40 and i feel like i stink too i dont have any clean clothes after 3 days of not washing them cause i change so much but thank god i have my own washer and dryer lol also i think in the last couple months our water bill has doubled cause of my baths but still everyone says they dont smell it but i do and i dont like it itll be ok i had it with my dd and the doc said it was just my hormones and sense of smell working in overdrive good luck and congrats its almost over
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2009