are these pregnancy symptoms or am i just sick?

hey...I just joined this thing. I think I might be pregnant. I had unportected sex 4 weeks ago and a few days ago I started experiencing Fatigue,extreme body aches,really bad migraine,frequent urination,a feeling like i may throw up, bu then it goes away and then comes back, I had a period around my usual time but it was extremely short and kinda lighter then usual. The guy that i slept with said that he didn't cum in me, or that he didn't come at all that night but we had sex for almost 2 hours and i dont know if hes lying or not. I have been using the sauna at my gym more frequently...so i thought that maybe i was dehydrated but i've been peeing more then usual and my urine is dark...its actually really clear. what do you guys think?

shannc

Asked by shannc at 11:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We all think you should just go buy a test and take it!!! In the time it took to type your question you could have an answer! why do so many people ask questions like this???
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• *note to stepmom: people asked because they are confused, and sometimes they dont have the money to go get a test right away.

Basically, pregnancy symptoms are so hard to judge. Some people can have every single symptom in the book, and still not be pregnant. The only definitive answer of course is to take a test. Your signs do sound like you are sick, mainly because not a lot of bad symptoms happen super early in pregnancy, but every person is different. youre best bet is to go to the doctor and get a test done, plus they can let you know why youre feeling the way you are if its not pregnancy
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What's that smell? It smells like a big, hairy TROLL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• she asked about maybe being pregnant why is someone asking her about a troll smell? what is wrong with people keep your rude comments to yourself. she should take a test and see what it says but in the meantime stay away from the sauna
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• 1) you can get a pregnancy test at the dollar store

2) Pregnancy symptoms vary so much from person to person asking on cafemom whether or not people THINK you are pregnant is useless! That's all I'm saying.

stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009