what is wrong with me?

my period was about one and a half weeks early,it was not like my normal cycle it was not heavy and i did not cramp as bad as i normaly do,it lasted not even a full four days and during i would wipe a brown some times pink mucus color..well now a week has passed and im feeling crampy and i am spotting this light pinkish brown mucus like stuff and it is syicky...i am wondering if anyone knows or has had this happen to them before and if so what can it be or what was it you had?please no rude or mean comments or answers i am a woman in need of advice not hatefullness.thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had this happen with ALL of my pregnancies! I thought I was miscarrying my 1st baby. I laid down and put my feet up with a pillow for weeks. It helped, the spotting stopped. It was the same exact color your are describing too......maybe call the dr for a appt to check for sure. GOOD LUCK!
    momoftwinstwice

Answer by momoftwinstwice at 12:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I had a chemical pregnancy when that happened and then my period. Basically the pregnancy did not implant correctly, and if I hadn't taken a test bescause we were trying I would never have know and then I had bleeding again about 4-5 days after my period should have come. So like implant bleeding and then a regular period. But had I not tested the second bleeding would have been just about on time. Hope someone else has a better answer for you.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• thank you so muchh for your answer,im sorry maybe im reading it wrong but was you pregnant?did you carry the baby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• thank you so much momoftwins,lasombrs was you pregnant and have the baby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes, I was pregnant, and I have had 5 healthy kids
    momoftwinstwice

Answer by momoftwinstwice at 12:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• thank you i am hoping i am it would be a mircle for me and hubby we just dont wanna get our hopes up,but i have others symptoms of pregnancy as well so im keeping my fingers crossed godbless you and thanks so much..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My dr always told me the brownish discharge was "old blood" your body was getting rid of
    momoftwinstwice

Answer by momoftwinstwice at 12:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2009