Please help...DH and I are bored with each other. What do you do to break up the monotony?

We have a 5 month old who never would take a bottle so going out alone isnt an option.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Honestly... when baby is asleep... at ANY time or if he's content playing (and it's perfectly fine to have sex with a baby in the room... they won't know what's going on or remember it later) do something sexual you would have done when you were dating... hell drop to your knees and unzip his pants... I'm SURE that would do the trick
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• spank him lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol, teri. I have to say, something sexy would break the monotony. Play a board game with stripping as the penalty. Hit "Go to jail" on Monopoly? Take it off :P Sex definitely gives other mundane things a new spark.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have alot of info and ideas on this website to help you spice it up!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Do something VERY unlike you. Roleplay, get toys, handcuffs, blindfolds, lapdances or something :)
    lilmizzie27

Answer by lilmizzie27 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009