Contractions

I'm due to have my baby in nineteen days, and I haven't had any contractions yet. I've already asked my O.B. when I should expect them, and he told me that they could start any time, or I may not have any until THE big day.

Out of curiousity purposes, when did you start having contractions? Thanks!

KatieBatey

Asked by KatieBatey at 12:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my first son was 3 weeks late 9lb 1 oz never had a cotraction till the doc started them my second child was 3 weeks early again with help from doc she was 8lb 7 oz the last one i was scared to death that i was going to go in to labor at home and had no clue what to do I had cotractions with him for 3 moths before he was born 3 1/2 a half weeks early emergency c-setion 8lb 12oz a due date is just a guess babys come when they are ready or when your doc thinks it is time just relaxes and get as much rest as you can it been 13 yrs seens I could just rest and relax when ever i wanted to and a good night sleep my mom says that comes when the last one is out of thee house right before the grandkids lol
    carolynbailey33

Answer by carolynbailey33 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I started having contractions 12 hours before my son was born... 6 days past my due date. Don't get stuck on your due date... it is just an estimate. :) It can make you stress about when it will happen, instead of just being happy that it is going to happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i had contractions till since the 14th of this month
    the nthey stopped today
    i was due on monday
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i had contractions and not BH contractions for 2 month prior to having my son
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'd been having BH contractions for a couple of weeks, but the REAL contractions didn't start until after my water broke. Well, I suppose it's possible I was having contractions before, but they weren't painful enough for me to notice them until after my water broke and I was in the hospital. I had my son 12 hours later.
    WhiskerLickins

Answer by WhiskerLickins at 12:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2009