Premmie's

Did anyone here have a premmie? Just wondering what was the weight and hight when ur baby was born? and how the baby is now....? feel free to write the whole store if ya all want????

My son was born 2lbs 10 oz 16 1/2 inches long... when he was born they gave him a 20% chance to live and me a 30% chance... they said he wouldnt kick or scream at all... when he was born he came out kicking and screaming... wasn't put on anything.. started bottle feeding and didnt need any help at all... he was truely a merical.... he came home weighing 3lbs 7 oz 3 weeks after birth... he know weighs 20lbs and 4 oz, 28 2/4 inches long and is crawling... everything is great with him....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awww i am glad that he did/is doing so well.... congrats
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I had a cousin that weighed 15 oz at birth,she was the smallest baby Duke in NC.had ever had,so they all was determined ,she was going to survive.it was touch and go for months.But through God ,and great doctors ,I am very happy to say she is now 19 yrs old with a baby of her own.Courtney was truly a miracle baby.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• OMG 15 oz! how far along was the mother, 20 weeks? my husband's daughter was born at 24 weeks, weighed 1 pound 6 oz and passed on 2 weeks later :[

what a miracle!!!!!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009