• In the Spotlight:

just a question

i am 5 1/2 months pregnant i just had an ultrasound last week i was just wondering when they will do the next one and will they confirm the sex of the baby, she already told me but will she double check to make sure she was right?

seansgurl

Asked by seansgurl at 12:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had anotehr ultrasound at 35 weeks
    but it was cuz i had gainned alot of weight
    and then i have one tomorrow cuz my cervix is "unfavorable"
    i think it all depends on the pregnancy and how thing are going but iv heard u can all way request one if ur insurance will pay for it
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I had one at 8, one at 12, and one at 18 wks when I was pregnant with my daughter. My dr told me she didn't have a need for another unless she was unable to tell if she were head down or not. I ended up not having another. You can always have a 3D/4D done at an ultrasound clinic in your area if you feel like shelling out a little bit of extra money.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was going to say the same thing prettylilrae said, but she beat me to it. The last US I got was at 18 weeks and they said there wouldn't be anymore unless they thought there might be something wrong with the baby.
    WhiskerLickins

Answer by WhiskerLickins at 1:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I only had one and it was at 19 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009