No sign of period. Pregnant?

So me and my DH BD the day before i ovulated. Well yesterday i was supposed to get my period and i didnt. No cramps, no backaches, and no acne. Took a HPT yesterday morning and it was -. I'm not stressed or anything. I can't keep anything down, cant smoke ciggs, headaches, sore throat, coughing all the symptoms. But no period.. Pregnant? Anyone help me out. I know i should test again but im asking for opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know exactly how you feel. I'm over a week late with so many symptoms of pregnancy that I could write a book. I have a nine month old so I'm positive I know how pregnancy feels. HOWEVER, I have taken FOUR home tests and they have all come back negative. I am not stressed either. Schedule some blood work with your OBGYN or with a clinic close to you and find out. I'm going in tomorrow... we'll see what happens.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• if you wait to long to find out,, you'll give birth to a teenager....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• well wait a couple of days and then test again i hate those late periods/prwgnancy situations
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ummmm, there is the flu going around. I just had coughing, sore throat/sinus headache, stuffy nose.
    Anonymous