To the woman that wrote this: "Unhealthy? What??? At least our babies have nice little round heads.... Not those little gourd shape heads that babies born natural have!!! Natural childbirth is about the most traumatic thing ever for a baby.. You might want to do some research on this question of yours." in response to the C-section question. Anyone else bothered?

Are you serious? Why would you say something like that? Are you that into apperience that you have to bash babies? I was in labor for 38 hours with my daughter because I have hip problems and yes she had a cone head because she got stuck in my hips. My daughter is the most beautiful girl. She never did anything to hurt anyone so why say such a thing. Or about any other baby. Besides NB is not tramatic for the baby. If it were so awful than how did any of us ever survive? You are rude and unreal. When your main point is the shape of the babies heads I can't help but think you are a materialistic uneducated person. If anyone needs to do research its you. You clearly don't know what you are talking about either. Think before you speak. Anyone else agree?

Also I'm not afraid to show who I am. This is how I feel. I took a lot of offense to that answer. I want her to know how I feel.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 12:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i just read that and it upsets me to
    im happy to try and have my baby naturaly
    even if that means a cone head she still will be pretty and cute
    at lest to me
    i would think if it was tramatic for the baby god would have made it to where we had kids another way???
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Wow, she was rude! I had a natural, vaginal birth and my son's head was completely round as can be! That was the main thing every one complimented on! I don't know what the arguement was exactly over..well..besides the obvious..c-section vs. vaginal, but I just had to throw that in there to prove to her that not all babies who are born vaginally have oval or cone shaped heads. Also, To say that about any one's baby is just plain rude, especially is you're worried about head shape and appearance..My gosh...Insulting someone's baby in an arguement over c-sections and vaginal deliveries..
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• that person has no right to say that..... i was only in labor for 3 hrs so i dont really know about that other than what i have read and hear about from my mom..... i dont understand why moms on here needs to say things like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i really dont know what going on but if someone is bashing on babies that had coned heads after they where born if messed up do they pick on kids that have other problems to cause me personally would be honored to have a special baby like a baby with atishim they are so cute and for what ever reason you are picking on kids with coned heads then pick on my daughter go ahead it dont bother me cause her head aint coned now even if it was she would be diffrent from all the rest of us and thats what i intend to teach her that being diffrent is better then being stuck up like the rest of the world oh and im not afraid to show who i am either please say something to me ive had a bad day anyways
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• We have to remember that there are many uneducated people on here. She is obviously one of them. That is really sad.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• BTW I don't care how any one has their kids just don't go as far as bashing the kids. Have a C section with all your kids for all I care just don't insult my (or anyone elses) kids.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 12:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well, naturally-birthed babies don't all have coneheads. I think that I and many other people can be examples of that. Even if they come out with cone-shaped heads, so what? Isn't that what hair is for? That's such a dumb arguement. If you don't have to have a C-section, why would you? I don't have anything against C-sections or natural births. It's Mom's decision, after all.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL--that is funny. People like that just show their own ignorance... Sounds like that person must have had a c-section, and not a vaginal birth. I read in several places that women who have c-sections often battle (unfounded) feelings of inadequacy at their own inability to deliver the "natural way." Maybe she's just feeling insecure, and feels the need to lash out? Maybe she needs a hug :)
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 12:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• the babies may be born with a cone head but they are just as healthy as a c section baby and believe it or not they don't stay that way... people like that piss me off seriously come on i'm having a natural birth by the way no drugs no nothing and if my baby has a cone head at first then so be it at least i know i gave him the best of my abilities stupid stupid stupid woman... sorry i kow you didn't post that but grr
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• How ridiculous! How is natural childbirth traumatic? Did God not design our bodies perfectly to perform this very real and undisputable miracle?
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009