• In the Spotlight:

Sex question.. sorry if it's offensive :(

My boyfriend enjoys anal sex, I don't get any pleasure out of it.. It makes me feel like I have to go to the bathroom... I was wondering if there was any way to make it more pleasurable or if it just is something I will never enjoy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• It is something you have to completly relax for. Dont rush it, and use a vibrator back there first..and use one upfront when hes back there...it is amazing once you get all the kinks worked out! It worth a shot but its just takes a little more effort I guess..I personally didnt like it till my hubby really worked it out on me lol And hey...my hubby only gets that every now and then so it keeps things spiced up..when I think things are getting to regular or I just am in a mood lol Ill go for it..although he gos for it alot more then me but he doesnt get it everytime he wants it..dont feel bad about telling him no, tell him your fears about it, thats what I did and my hubby took alot of time to make sure it was good and painfree...:) Good luck..hope this helps :)
    HappyWifeNmom

Answer by HappyWifeNmom at 8:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• u can try using other oils and such, using a mini vibrator and try diffrent possitions... the only way i can do it is laying down on my tummy while he does it that way...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• There are products that can help with numbing the area, but also this is something most women only attempt after the have become highly aroused. You need to make sure you use a good lube that doesnt wear out easily.

For some women it is just not ever going to feel good for others it is all they like, then there are those sort of int he middle who really need to be turned on and have qwuite a bit of foreplay before even thinking about it, i know people who say it takes a few drinks before they can relax enough. Anal is definately one of those things you need to go slowly at and take your time, it is not meant to be fast paced, the feeling of needed to use the bathroom is normal fromthe pressure, if you are planning on having anal try to make sure you use the bathroom ahead of time to help relieve pressure.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I feel the same way, even tho I haven't tried it yet because of the sensation to go poop. I am completely terrified that it will hurt. Terrified of it but at the same time I want to do it to please my man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I don't like it,I personally think it is gross,and if you don't like it ,then don't do it.You can also get a major infection,by going from the anus to the vagina.fecal matter has bacteria.I work in a OB/GYN office (LPN),I have seen this alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't do it-its dangerous, it can mean infections and it just makes me feel sick to think about it. Do it the regular way. Its too much like the way gay men have sex. Sorry-that's just the way I feel .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• if you have a vibrator use it in your vagina while he is in your bumbum it makes a big differance and it is actuly pleasurable so if you dont have a vibe go get one it is amazing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• anon 12:05 my boyfriend and I know not to go from anus to vagina because of risk of infection and are careful not to force anything in there... it will take up to 10 min before he's all the way in so as not to hurt me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Oh also thanks to every who answered(s) this without bashing me about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have alot of info and ideas on this website to help you spice it up!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009