Before asking your question do you ever google it first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• lol i know i love the poeple who ask stuff like recipes and such, i go to google and there is the answer, now wouldnt it be easier to do that then to ask a q AND THEN WAIT FOR THE ANSWER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I google everyhting which is why i dont ask many questions, if i see a question and i have no answer i will google it to find info.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I google answers for other people too!! LOL. If I have a question with a definite answer I always goolge it first. Of course questions where I am looking for opinions I don't usually google.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:07 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• And advice questions too, usually I will google first to find "professional" advice and then turn to CafeMom.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I Google before I ask, lol.
    MBargie

Answer by MBargie at 1:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I do google first a lot of times. But when I ask a question, it isn't just to find the answer. Sometimes I just want other people's opinions or perspectives on the question that is asked.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 3:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009