Honestly, what do you think men like more...

skinny, curvy, chubby, muscular? I have always learned that they like some meat on their women. As long as it is in the right place. Do you think it depends on the ethnicity and race of the man (like white men like skinny?) What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• no i think it depends on the type of friends and crowed they run with,my hubby is white and so am i but he likes thick girls(girls who are chunky but pretty)and im skinny so im always jokeing saying your gonna leave me for a chunky girl lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE MAN NOT SO MUCH ON THE RACE BUT HOW THEY WERE RAISED...
    Anonymous

• In my experience it depends on alot of things. My husband isn't attracted to skinny at all. He likes curves in the right places....he likes to have something to grab on too...and he likes to see the booty clap!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think all men are different,and have their own taste.All women are beautiful.My uncle weighs about 140lbs,and my aunt about 260,she told me when they got married,she had to carry him over the threshhold. I think they look like the number 10 standing beside each other.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol, when we were dating, I asked my hubby what his type was. He said "no offense, but I like bigger girls." I asked why, and he explained that we're not shallow or bitchy like skinny girls. I told him that it's because we get to eat doughnuts :P He'll never admit it, but I think he likes balconies and basements, too.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 1:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I dont know about other men but my hubby likes some meat on my bones haha.. He is also black too haha...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think it depends on the Person, their culture, etc. but the majority like "healthy" and bony skinny ( with hardly any breasts or hips) is not healthy looking!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• in MY expierence, when i was really thin, white men were attracted to me mostly. now after 2 kids and some meat on my bones, i get hit on by black men and puerto rican men. not so much white men...
    but my husband is white... and he likes me either way... so i guess it depends. lol he loves my curves now. =D
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 8:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• well my husband is a white man and he hates skinny women. He likes a woman with curves.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Everytime my husband sees a skinny woman he tells me that they need a double cheeseburger with fries or 10. I think (from what I've noticed from all my guy friends) that they prefer woman with a curves in all the right spots.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009