My husband and I are ALWAYS up for new things in the bedroom kitchen or where ever, does anyone have any NEW exciting tips on things we can TRY? thank you in advance :) from both of us

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• my favorite trick- i've posted on here before.... put 5 dimes between the fingertips of both his hands (as if he is praying) and have him sit in the kitchen - or anywhere the floor is not carpeted... oral pleasures for him but he can't drop the dimes or something happens...good or bad- have fun with it !
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• DH and I are a fan of the bathroom at the movie theater with a short skirt. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• plesue yourself while he watchs get some toys and let him use them on you or use them while he watchs its a big turn on for me and hubby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I've always been bi-curious so on New Years we brought another couple into the picture... (the guys mostly sat back and enjoyed the show)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have alot of info and ideas on this website to help you spice it up!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• if you havent tried the ky brand yours and mine-we loved it! one of them is hot, and the other one is cold, and when you have sex, they feel great!
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 2:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• We just began role playing. First we were the classic teacher and naughty student. Then I was the stranger he picked up on his lunch break. That one was so hott! We started it at Panera Bread totally unplanned (he bought me, the stranger lunch). Then made small talk on the way home, I went on and on about how I usually dont do this kind of thing. ....and then we had a one night stand at home. I even left him a note in the morning saying how nice it was to meet such a hott guy...
    We just had fun!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Try the love swing...Google it!
    Or the vibrating C ring with double bullets...Your DH will love it...
    We found one at pureromance.com
    You can fine them other places too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• find* I meant. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You could try bondage, mutual masturbation and toys.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009