I have dark underarms? Any tips on how to lighten them?

I hear waxing can help lighten it up but also painful. Anyone ever got their underarm shave or any other tips to lighten them other than waxing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Lightening the hair or lightening the skin? For hair there isn't anything to do to make it grow in lighter. For skin you can try skin bleach.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It's the skin. Thanks I will see if I can find one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have that same prob. Idk what to do either. I hate it cuz it makes it look like I didnt even shave. Hope u get some answers. I wanna know too :)
    tmestes2003

Answer by tmestes2003 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My grandma used to say Lemon Juice will lighten it up. IDK how true it is but its worth a shot.
    mommy05300706

Answer by mommy05300706 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I used to have very dark underarms too. I had laser hair removal done and now, because I don't shave and irritate the area, my skin has lightened up really well. I know it's expensive, but worth every penny. It took me a long time to create my "laser fund".
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 3:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2009