8 babies WHAT???

Okay I know I am a little late about making a posting about this serious topic but I just felt the need to bring it up. So if anyone is easily offended please do not read..

When I first found out that a woman carried 8 babies in her belly and all survived, I thought wow what a miracle. Then I started to hear more about this mom. How incredibly ignorant of a woman she is. She should not even be called a mother. This woman has already has six kids and is unemplyed. Who in their right mind would hire someone with 14 kids? I mean what in the hell was she thinking. I feel so sorry for those children. Not only will those 8 babies be teasted in school because their mother made an incredibly stupid decision to have more kids but she is so neglecting her other kids. Does anyone have any thoughts or views they would like to share? Because I am so sure that someone other then myself is seeing red right about now..

mom2hailie

Asked by mom2hailie at 1:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• She's victimized her new babies, her past babies, and her parents. All for what? Fifteen minutes of fame? It's really sad. She should not have those kids. Any of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THEY WERE PLANTED INSIDE OF HER... SHE DIDNT HAVE THEN NATURALLY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I was thinking it tonight as well. She is the top thing searched for on the internet today. Go figure. I find her website so amusing.. Donations?! Yeah right!
    Anonymous

• no offense but..where have you been?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well if your a little..well ALOT late on this then you could always just go to the SEARCH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS part and TYPE IT ON and it will pop up ALL THE THINGS THAT'S EVER BEEN SAID ABOUT HER FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS and you can just read all the thoughts EVERYONE had about it...Just a suggestion..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lmao to MamaChamp. My computer was down to the fact my dear husband downloaded a virus a few weeks back. Plus I haven't really had the time to sit on here like I use to you know. I really miss just reading answers and the questions that a lot of us moms have. So I guess I have some serious lag time lol But thanks for the replies..
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 1:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• :) that makes sense...it's been the hot topic for weeeeeeks! That and Obama, anons and am I pregnant, lol.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Mamachamp, congrats on being prego. I really miss that whole experience. Yeah I'm kind of tired about hearing the samething day in day out about Obama, the war, and thsi economy. Hell I wish just for once that the news would talk about something worth while. Like how girl scouts are doing with the cookie sales or how the hump back whale is thriving. Guess we'll have to wait and see..
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 1:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am more than irate! No words to describe this wacko octomom! She got $160,000 settlement for a bad back, she carries 8 babies and can tote a tot, all with a bad back??? PAWLEESE! Then she spends this money on lip implants, and in vitro. Her parents filed for bankruptcy, their house is in foreclosure, and yet she doesn't give them any money to house her and her children? Her parents didn't even know she got that settlement money!! AND, she is on welfare, receives SSI disability for 3 of her 6 older ones.....BUT goes and has her nails done, shops at Nordstroms and buys a $30 lip glass at a high end cosmetic boutique, is looking to buy a $1.5 million home, has a web site begging for money!!!!! It will end up costing an already bankrupt California $2 Million dollars in medical for these babies! It's more than sick, she should not be able to keep these children! She is severely mentally ill!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Where have you been? Just kidding! I think most people will agree she is irresponsible, especially when they hear that they will be paying her medical bills and much more via taxes. As far as she goes, she is plain selfish. She wanted babies. She wanted babies to love her. She wanted babies to make up for what her childhood lacked. She never once thought about the babies' health. She is incredibly lucky that all eight survived. Though they have many challenges to face. They have already been in the hospital for a month due to her selfishness. Her arguement is that these babies were created in a lab and she believes life begins at conception and she could never discard of her babies. That is all good and well, but if that is the reason then why didn't she have them put in her at different times? Why did they all have to be implanted at once?
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009