I'm a little worried...

I know I was bothered by the Chuck Norris rambling last night, but did something else happen? I don't see the usual questions and banter. I'm not complaining but it is kind of scary. Is everyone ok?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i have been on 4 about a hour gigi and it has been calm it is scary my dear lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I hope Chuck Norris doesn't pop out because I will def. get off questions for ever!! I wonder where everyone is? No, I am not in a click!, I just wonder where the usual ppl are. Hmmmm. OH I know! They are voting on American Idol! lol. I would've but I was taking a shower.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was wondering the same thing. I know a few people got suspended over stupid things....
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• idk i saw that early today jody made a entry in her journal that her father passed away today,and as far as others idk, i been answering ?'s and being a good girl so you should be proud of me gig lol j/k
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Hell, I am proud of myself! lol, I am a good girl, but last night made me want to cry from boredom and stupidity!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009