Having bloody show, 2 cms.

So I've been having 'bloody show' for about two days now. Yesterday I went in for my exam and was told I'm around 2 cms. I am feeling somewhat nauseous and rundown today, (I had to literally stop and lie down due to feeling extreme fatigue after doing some laundry, that's really not normal for me) but no real contractions, just some period like cramps, but nothing I can time or nothing too painful. How much longer till I go into labor? I have a c-section scheduled for next Friday (for medical issues, I will have a c-section even if I go into labor on my own.). Do you think my body will hold out that long? I feel like something is happening, also I"ve been having back pain as well, and I haven't had that throughout my pregnancy at all. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the rundown maybe a sign but then again i was rundown for 5 days and then the day my dd was born a burst of energy you body could wait it out but then again you may not just depends if you gonna have a csection anyways i dont think it really matters when you go into labor lol good luck and i hope everything works out for you
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I had my show almost three weeks ago and have been dilated 3cm since then too, and I'm still pregs at 39 weeks. There's no predicting the future.
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 1:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What to Expect When You're Expecting is usually my source but no help in this case. Bloody show / loss of mucus plug can mean labor is in 2 days...or 2 weeks. It does sound promising that labor will come shortly after you have bloody show. I lost my plug and had bloody show and went into labor 2-3 days later. My best guess, since you also have cramps is that you probably won't last until Friday.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yeah, esp. considering that the c-section is scheduled for Friday, marcy 6th! That's more than a week away...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009