All about sex ...

Okay girls I need some womenly advise about this issue. I am not sure if this is the proper way of asking but here goes. My husband and I have been trying to enhance things between us but we actually had to come up with a fun date night. But well the timing is so way off. We have put aside a time for you know the dirty deed but it just seems so rushed or not that magic pow. We have even taken our daughter to her aunts house for the night so we can have our date night lmao but well I'm so tired by the end of the night we don't have a FUN date night..
Any helped would greatly be appreciated..
How can I make things a little more interesting for us since the time we share is greatly reduced since we both work crazy hours??

mom2hailie

Asked by mom2hailie at 1:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On the days you set time aside for sex, limit ALL other activity. If you have to precook meals do it. Forget about the chores...make being energized for your man your priority.
    A preacher once told us, a woman has less blood pumping through her body than a man, so men naturally have more energy and are STILL ready at night even though we are beat down and tired. So combat that by limiting your activity on some days.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You guys just have to put in the effort.. if you have a babysitter for the night why not enjoy urself... you both deserve it... have a glass of wine, a romantic dinner, make it an picnic night and have dinner on a blanket on the floor, put on home movies, or a movie u like or put on some good slow music and dance with each other...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Even if your tired do it. Trust me a few mins into it you'll get a bit less tired and more into it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I gave this suggestion to another post a couple days ago: There's an herbal supplement (next to the vitamins at the grocery store) called: "Horny Goat Weed" (honest!!) and it will do wonders for pumping up your metabolism and your libido. I've also seen little one-packs at 7-11 with it. It works great!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009