What show(s) do you miss?

Hahah hubby and I were talking about shows we grew up with. I miss Hey Arnold, Doug, Are you Afraid of the dark and Ren and Stimpy. What about you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Val504! Grizzley Adams, and remember Flipper!?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• oh my god, i totally miss the good ol' days show like saved by the bell, full house, family matters, step by step, whos the boss, growing pains, the original 90210, baywatch, ohh and passions!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• New episodes of The Cosby Show...all the TGIF shows Alexis mentioned, Full House, California Dreams AND Saved by the Bell...
    The Magic Schoolbus...LOVED that show..
    Rainbow Bright, Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears...lol
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am alot older than most of you moms (42),but I miss Knots Landing,Dallas,Grizzly Adams,Charlies Angels,Happy Days,Gosh I'm so old ) :
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• and for cartoons...lol..chip n dales, duck tales and teenage mutant ninja turtles (lol, wasnt allowed to watch TMNT but i always treid to be sneaky about it) and a show called punky brewster!! maaaaaaaan i miss those days!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ohhh and threes company! loved that show..i mean im only 26..lol..but stillllll..loved it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• haha im 20 and I watch happy days!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Is the happy days reruns on,i can't get it.?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Val504 I miss grizzley adams! He reminded me of my dad. :) I loved Little house on the prairie. Buffy the vampire slayer,  and smurfs.

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 2:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• When it comes to sitcoms, I don't really "miss" any because they're all available on DVD, TV Land, Nick At Nite, Retro Junk, or YouTube or SOME type of digital format. I REALLY like some of the new kids shows that are out there now, but I'd do just about anything for my children to watch some of the shows I got to watch when I was a kid.

I was fortunate to grow up in a house with Nickelodeon, and programs like "Pinwheel" grabbed my attention WAY more than Sesame Street. I loved "Today's Special," "You Can't Do That On Television" and "Danger Mouse." I am seriously thinking of contacting MTV networks and petitioning for them to bring back our beloved shows. I know there are TONS of people who are with me on this one! Even "Wild and Crazy Kids" and "Double Dare" held my attention better than an episode of "Spongebob" ever could. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009