Quick question about AAA if anyone knows..

If my boyfriend has my car and the battery dies and I have triple A but it's in my name can I still send them out to jump start my car? Anyone know if they'll do it if I'm the one with AAA but I'm not with my car?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• call and ask them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I believe they will. But i dont know for sure. What i do know is that they are going to need the number on the card.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• As long as its your car you are sending them out for, sure it should be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes you can as long as you are a member then they will do it for you, and you have to be there also, I have done this when my friend locked her keys in her truck when I was with her, and I also used to work for a tow company that did AAA
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• They will go and help with any car you are driving or riding in. Definately.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Doesn't have to be your car. If you paid for the AAA and you make the call, they will service you in whatever vehicle you're in. It's happened to me ~~ they'll even come if your taxi runs out of gas.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009