Does anyone else get it where

If you sit up for too long, your ribs ache?? Heh I get it all the time now that I'm preggo and was just wondering if anyone else gets it or if it's just me lol

Aidensmommy2be

Asked by Aidensmommy2be at 1:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was my back that ached, every pregnancy is different, I never used to have weak ankles but now they like to give out on me outta the blue, I can just be walking and than BAM on the floor
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• when i was not as far my ribs would hurt now my belly starts to hurt and so does my back
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Heh maybe it's just me then!! I get no pain in my back at all.. and I'm 31 weeks, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining lol maybe god got me back by giving me rib pain since I got out on the back pain so far ^_^
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 2:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes, just one side though. The little squirt wants to push all of her weight onto my right and it kills me in almost every position, but especially when I try to sit straight up.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 7:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009