Does this ever happen to you?

Whenever I miss a period and think I might be pregnant I wait FOREVER and finally take a test and when it comes up negative I get my period that night!! How annoying..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Kinda like when you wait to wash your car and when you do it rains, huh?
    I know its bad to compare pregnancy to the car wash, but really it is ...
    lilmizzie27

Answer by lilmizzie27 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• omg yes yes yes!!!!!!! i hate it... i get all excited and then nothing
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 5:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I know the feeling... except I have been testing with negatives for more than 10 days now... no positive and no period either... atleast if you get your periods... you can move on and try the next month... its even more annoying this way... the wait is killing me...
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 10:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have had that happen many times...this month i was sick and all that fun stuff and took a test.....it actually came out positive. so i went and got more tests.....all of them are saying negative and bla bla bla. so i know what you are going thru. I cant count how many times I sent DH to go get a test only to have it be negative. I feel for u
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 10:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• SAME THING HERE!! I feel like with every little stomach ache, or the million other symptoms that could possibly be pms OR pregnancy, I think for a second, maybe this month??? But then AF comes. So for those two weeks I go temporary insane, and then I get my AF and the cycle starts again! AHHH!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I know what you mean! That happened to me ....I was sooo mad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2009