What was the tv show where at the end the girl would sit at her window and talk to her dad in the stars?

I know it sounds odd...lol.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 2:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think it's called 'Out of This World'.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I dont know. blossom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I so know what you're talking about but can't think of the name. The girl's name is something like Mary Elizabeth and they talk with a really southern accent? Am I thinking of the same show as you?
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You know I dont even remember her name or their accents. I just know her dad had died and she communicated with him through the stars. That wasnt really what the show was about at all...but it was apart of the story. Someone has got to know!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It's not Out of This World then. Hmmm.....now I'm going to be thinking about this all night haha.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Hmm..is it Out of this world? I'm gonna look that show up right now. I saw the description on Wikipedia but I'm still not sure. Maybe I can find a clip of it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• punky brewster?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• YES! Thanks ladies!!! I found this description...

The Out Of This World television show was about a young girl with unique special powers. She could stop time by placing her two index fingers together. She also has an alien father which no one gets to ever see. She talks to him for advice at the start and end of every episode outside a window in her room, he appears as some kinda rubix cube and you can only here his voice.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2009