i can now tell that

most people on here dont read the full question
then bash on the OP
when if they read the whole question maybe they would have understood
better and not taken it so wrong
has anyone else noticed this????
or is it just me

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh. i've deffinantly noticed. and on occasion i am guilty of not reading the whole question but i dont think i've ever bashed in those instances. If i have ever given anyone the impression that i was bashing i appologize right now. i'm sorry.

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i forgive you!!

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have definitely noticed this too, and I honestly try not to bash anyone. I don't think that is the objective of this site. I'm not saying I haven't offended someone, I am sure I have, but never intentionally.

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It is sometimes very funny. Once I read a question that asked if people ever took naked pictures and someone responded that they did....every year, with their whole family, and hung a large portrait on their wall and also made them into cards to send to family and friends. Entirely missed the word "naked." I lol so bad I almost peed.

Answer by FlyMom07 at 4:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Almost as bad are those who don't look at the other answers.

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2009