After all the Hoopla and hype about the Octuplet mom.....

All of the interviews and Oprah appearences (her and her dad) along with Dr. Phil and her arguement with her mom on youtube, Kaiser may raise the rates for insured like my son! How do you feel about this woman after racking up a $1,000,000.00 bill with no insurance?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did also watch the dr phil episode with her and I gathered a few thoughts from it...First..she is not an evil woman. She is a good person with poor judgment. She counted on having people help her and always has. She has a twisted view of reality. As Dr Phil said...a pollyannaish outlook. She just thinks it will be hard work but it will all turn out okay. She has no idea what shes in for. She is very talkative and skirts around the questions very easily. Shes insecure and yes she was selfish. To not allow a father in these kids lives was very selfish. She must have been hurt by her former husband. She seems leary of men. Shes not bad, but she has no clue. The rest of the show aires today.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• omg are you serious i want to slap her 1,000,000.00 times she is a sick twisted woman and i dont think she should have any of her children i mean come on...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well I am on the fence totally about this one, did you hear that now she was offered to do a porn and they would not only pay her but also provide insurance to all of her family, either way, I am like I said on the fence, but geez I cant believe flippin Kaiserm is rasing rates again, when I was working I paid $160 a month just for myself to be insured, then when I got laid off the cobra plan was even more outragious, I had to go get emergency Medical so I could see a doctor while I was pregnant, anyway I can't imagine what they would be raising it to now, seriously Kaiser is nice but its not that nice KWIM
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Haute, If you don't mind my asking, how old are you because I was offered COBRA when I was 19 and it was ridiculous! Offered again at the age of 26 and still ridiculous!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am 25 and this was at the beginning of last year, from what I remember the cost to continue the health coverage I already had was like $275 a month now how in the world can anyone afford that
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Exactly! that is a joke,! That is a damn car payment! Cobra lives after its name!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• She is a sick woman!!!!! they should take the kids away from her and place them for adoption... all 14 of them!
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 4:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yeah it sure does now I have no health insurance so if I get sick I am screwed
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Imagine out of those millions they have spent on her babies and the thousands of dollars she spent on invetro fertilization? I wish they could have thrown me a few and let me have my gall bladder removed. I would have and still would work it off cleaning up the freeways or something. I am willing to work for surgery! Hmm, Idea, I should write Obama and see if he can help.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I know no one wants to but have you tried applying for Medi Cal? Just for that, thats what they did with my pregnancy, I was only covered until he was born and they did my tubal also I didn't have to pay anything except for some on my subscriptions afterwards

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2009