was it my period???tmi

i was one and a half weeks early for my period and it wasnt like my normal periods not alot of bleeding and not so much of the normal for me painfull cramps,now its a week later and i was cramping a little bit and i have this weird pinkish and brown at yimes mucus like stuff when i wipe what can it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• this happened to my sis n she turned out to be preg. the fluid wat inplant. mucus. but idk. you should prob call doc tomorrow n make app.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• it it more of a pinkish color?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• it seems tat now it is but at first it was brownish but always with this weird sticky kind of mucus stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• That happens to me, but it's enough to fill a tampon or two during a day for three or four days. I don't know why. It's happened for three months or so now, then I get my period about 2 weeks later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i am always on time and like clock work but my last regular period was not as heavy as it normaly is and much lighter cramps and now this is happening im not sure what to think or make of it,have u heard of plantaion bleeding or a chemacal pregnancy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yea the plantation bleeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• who care's if you are having"weird"periods?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i am going to google the chemacle pregnancy right quick and i will paste it on here to see if it might help you out some with your ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• wat is that supposed to mean
    Anonymous

• a chemical pregnancy is when you get pregnant, but something goes wrong and you miscarry before you even find out your pregnant. (or so I understand).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009