What is the most you have ever stolen?

You can post anon, of course!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay...I read all the responses after I posted about my unpardonable candy stealing episode when I was 8. Yall are truly pathetic. You let some kid come in here and upset the whole apple cart with her "anon" responses. Some of you know way better than that. Who cares what she thinks about you. She was looking for a fight and she got one. I have never had to steal anything and no it was not handed to me. I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but I never gone without. Yet...I still stole something. Its just human nature. If I had to steal for my baby, I probably would. Luckily, I have never had to. Don't feed the anons...yall should know that by now.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• When I was in junior high, my friend and I stole magnets from Spencers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lmao omg it seems like everyone stole from spencers we would steal keychains and shot glasses lol...but the most i have stolen was when i was 16 and me and my bff would always steal cloths from body shop because our moms woulnt buy them from there ,they thought they were to whorish lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My son, back when he was a toddler in a stroller stole a Teletubbie from Spencers and he got away with it! We saw it when we were getting to the car. we just said oh well, he had no idea that he had stolen something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Someone's heart
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• well yeah pens from my old job but they knew about it so I guess it really wasn't stealing, and I used to take change from my moms change jar when I was a teenager for makeup and what not
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I stole thousands and thousands of dollars, and now I feel bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i wish i had anon 4:02's balls lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• One time when I was 18 .....I was dead broke just started working at a new job. Well my coworkers had gotten paid on the day I started working. One lady left her purse wide open and there was her paycheck she must have gotten it cashed during lunch break or something. Well I went through there and grabbed 235 I believe. I stuffed it in my shoe walked around with the money in there....the lady ends up coming back after her shift with a cop saying her money was stolen ...everyone was a suspect but me. I feel bad about it til this day....but it was either that or be thrown out on the street. I do feel bad about it. I mean other than that I have tooken a 20 from my mom once. I stole some diet pills from Walmart....but never as bad as the money situation =[.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• stealing is a sin ive never stolen anything in my life shame on anyone who has ever stolen anything SINNERS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009