crawling on the back of her hands?

I was watching home videos with my mom the other day of when I was a little girl. There was a part that showed my younger sister crawling on the backs of her hands! Her hands were backwards--fingers facing her body--and she was crawling on the back of her hands--her palms faced the ceiling. She is grown now and plays the guitar and piano, so obviously there was nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this?

epoh

Asked by epoh at 7:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't either but my sister as a baby when walking would stand on her toes, bend them and walk like that. It looked so painful.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No, but my son used to stand up on the tops of his feet when he first started pulling up and cruising. It looked painful to me, but never seemed to bother him and he stopped shortly after he "mastered" his pulling up skills, lol.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 7:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2009