Sorry may be tmi but i have a ?

I ama bout7 weeks i have been having some clear discharge (which i have been told is normal) and this morning i woke up feeling kinda sticky down there i did not have sex recently.. this is my 2nd baby and i know each pregnancy can go different, just wondering if this has happened to any one else... i dont wanna just run into the dr for nothing...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had that b4 ... normal i guess , i had it happen a few times ... wen ur awake and it happens its even nastier , ur like "wait ... wth did i just do?" lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have had four healthy normal pregnancies and four normal live births...I had what you are talking about and the Dr. told me it was completely normal.
    Joran1025

Answer by Joran1025 at 8:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• if it remains clear it is no worry at all... if it changes color it could be an infection, if you itch or anything go get checked.... you cant just take over the counter for yeast i think during preg you have to take oral antibiotics... but yeah i got that with both my pregs... just a lotta clear yucky stuff! i am sorry!! it will pass! in like 9 months...lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You can't take oral meds for yeast infections you can only take the OTC which are fine during preg although they urge to stay away during the first trimester. Just wanted to say that. Thanks.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2009