Will they be able to get a HB @ 7 w 4 d US?

we didnt have my sons til 9 weeks so im just wondering i had one in the ER @ 5 weeks so im worried.. even though that was way ealry

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We got a healthy hb at 7 weeks 5 days. It was at 145 and at that time my doctor told me is was very strong. We couldn't hear it, but we seen it.. Then for my 10 weeks checkup they did another ultrasound and the baby's hb was in the high 160's.. I guess it varies on each person though... 5 weeks is too early to detect the hb I would have to think..
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• If they do a ultrasound you should be able to see the heatbeat, but it may be to early to hear it yet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I seen and heard in at 6 weeks.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 7:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i heard my son's (i am 30 weeks now) at 7 weeks, they could see the egg and the sack on the u/s.. looked like 2 eggs and scared dh with the pic... lol... you should be able to hear it!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i saw and heard mine at 6 weeks and 1 day, although i was supposedly 7 weeks and 6 days (my dr. schedules the appointments close to 8 weeks so that they can for sure find it) But it was a vaginal ultrasound, not by the doppler.
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 8:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009