What do you think of the name Jada...for a girl?????

My husband loves this name, other names we have are

Ave or Prestlie

Which do you like best??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm sorry but i do like any of them and jada sounds like baby talk.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Jada is a really cute name. It's a toss up between Ave and Prestlie....I think both are cute. I'm gonna go with Prestlie.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i am going to leave jada out cuz i had a dog named jada and thats what that reminds me of lol
    i think prestlie also
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I love the names "Jada" and "Jael" for girls. But I am partial to "J" names. I have a: Justin,Jordan,
    Joshua and Joel!
    Joran1025

Answer by Joran1025 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I love Jada.. i would personally spell it Jayda or Jadea but thats just me :) you spell it how you like it ... if this one is a girl we are going with Alayla Jade but i was also considering Jaeda... Ava is cute but becoming more coming.. i worekd in dacycare and we had 3 Ava's and an Eva.. Prestlie is cute too though :)
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I really like it!
    EmbracingBirth

Answer by EmbracingBirth at 9:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Prestlie is too much a last name for my tastes. I would just stick with Jada. Maybe Jada Dawn...that is nice I think.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i dont really like any of them. Try to remember that your child has to go into adulthood with the name you choose and really all people are gonna think with prestlie...is elvis even though its spelled different. plus it makes me think of press on nails for some rason. Jada to me is too close to Jaden, so over used it makes me want to puke, and Ave? thats horrible! if its meant to be Ava, thats like the 3rd or 4th most popular name now for babies, nothin like your daughter being q of 1of8 Avas in school. I would keep working on names, jmo
    Anonymous

• I know a few girls named jada. What kinda name is prestile? is that even a word?? lol It sounds weird, my opinion
    Anonymous