Was this the Day radical Islam's declared war on the US?

The World Trade Center was bombed on this day, sixteen years ago — February 26, 1993.

What do you think, are they just , "so called" terrorists?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• First of all, Islam is a religion. You mean "radical Muslims." Of course they were terrorists. Every religion has violent radicals that will stop at nothing to fulfill whatever they feel their "duty" is. No wonder you posted anonymously. You seem ill-informed.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Of course they were terrorists
    ----------------------------------------------------

Actually you are not informed. "so called" terrorists was used by a well known liberal reporter when she questioned Obama in a Press Conference.
    Radical Islam, was the term used in the article I read remembering this day (Washington Times). But you go ahead and hate starlee. Because that apparently is what you do best
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Starlee is not "hating" as far as anyone can see. WTH? Hating? LOL. The thing is, many conservatives/born-agains and right wingers want to blame an entire religion for what some terrorist have done. That's not right-its called prejudice. Its good to be informed....try reading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I prefer the term PROFILING! Maybe it's because I'm a mom, and I want to protect my children as much as possible, maybe because profiling WORKS!!!

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....it's a duck!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Why do they call themselves Islamic Jihad?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I prefer the term PROFILING! Maybe it's because I'm a mom, and I want to protect my children as much as possible, maybe because profiling WORKS!!! If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....it's a duck!

I couldn't agree with you more!

Anonymous

• The RELIGION is called Islam. People who practice the religion are called Muslims. Check your nomenclature, OP. You sound ignorant.
    Anonymous