Hubby and I feel BAD

Hubby and I been looking at some homes. Will this one house we was on a lot (love it) And it was not the house it was the ppl that live there. Will I know the man is not going to let us get the house but what he did was wrong. Will there was a lil girl in there who just lost her mom and she take care of her lil brother(she was like 16 and the lil boy was like 6)

My QUESTION is was we wrong for telling the man who house it was that it was Fu*k up he showing us that house and they just lost there mom and they do not have to be out intil April 1 and it's still February?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i think it was wrong for u to say that, u don't know whats going in his family life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes, you were absolutely wrong. Are you kidding me? What is wrong with you? I am beyond appalled. If I was that man, I'm not sure what I would have done. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You were WRONG!  You don't know their circumstances, they may not be able to afford the house or the memories may make it too hard for them to continue living there.  Your callous statement has probably hurt them even more since they are dealing with raw grief and very emotionally vulnerable.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Will the man who was showing the house just want that money. But come on they just lost there Mom and the are not like 20 30 or 40 years old we talking about a 16 and a 7 years old child and it been 2 weeks he could of did it like March 16th but not February 25. Come on think about it
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I lost my mother when I was 15..come on..are you heartless? (sorry if I missread it or something) Any child who loses a mother is in a very vulnerable state of mind, they need time to re group themselfs, and now this poor kid as to take care of a kid.......so sad....my prayers are with them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Wow, I can't believe you even responded back to these ladies. You should feel disgusted with yourself. Come on nothing. You had no business saying what you did, no matter what their age. Everyone grieves differently and just like beeky said you don't know their circumstances. You make me feel like I want to vomit now.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• will when we told him we was outside and if I was them r they was my family I would have told them to not let him in. I do not care if they could not afford the place he had us there at 7:30p.m. with kids. He could have told me about that before the door open so I could have told him NO. We did not say nothing to him when we was in the house. Come on the mom things was still i her room. It was just said.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• JUST LIKE I WAS TRYING TO SAY ANONYMOUSLY 8:18

Any child who loses a mother is in a very vulnerable state of mind, they need time to re group themselfs

That how I feel. He should had did that more to the end of next month.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Will we did cause they just loses there mom and I feel like he was wrong and if he do that again I will say the samething again the have intil 4-1-09 to move out. If it was my house and they just lost there mom I would give them some time and not try to make them feel like I'm trying to push them out and I would not try to show the place at no 7:30 at nigth.

STOP TRYING TO DOWN ME ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT HE WAS WRONG
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm very confused......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2009