How can I make extra money working from home?

I am a stay at home mom and also a free lance artist. Currently my art business is at a stand still. I was looking to help bring in a little extra income while still being home with my son. Do anyone know of a legimate online business that I could look into? Thanks

artistk32

Asked by artistk32 at 8:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well i don't think there is any, more so if they ask for money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Avon, try selling baked goods, babysitting....good luck
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I work online for ChaCha :) It's an actually company that you have to apply, train, and pass a simulated test to work for. There are no start up costs and you can work whenever you want for as long as you want. You answer questions for people online...it's fun! Please read my journal post for more info: ChaCha Is Hiring Again! Yipee!

If you gals haven't tried ChaCha yet, text in a question to 242242!  It's fun!

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 8:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You can try offering daycare in your house to make a little extra money. If you are creative you can also make things like I do and sell them on ebay. I make diaper cakes, diaper cupcakes, popsicles made of washcloths, flower booties, towel cakes for wedding gifts and things like that. My mil and me also sell cakes for weddings etc.

Answer by gemgem at 9:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm using 2 different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're both free. http://y5b.org and http://g88.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• He girl! There are tons of legitimate home business out there from Ameriplan, Mary Kay, AVON, Candles, home decor, jewlery, food, etc. What are you passionate about? What do you love to do? A home business will always require an investment as I am sure that you know as you already have an Art business. Thre are legit home jobs out there but they pay next to nothing and they are extremely hard to get! There are thousands of people applying for the same job! So, most people go for a home business. I searched for a very long time to work from home before I found my passion with Ameriplan. I knwo you will find something that is perfect for you! Let me know if you need any help! It is my passion to help other Mamas work form home too! Come chat if you want:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• no inventory or deliveries!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• The Mom Team is an amazing, and perfectly legitimate way to earn some extra money.

www.MomisHealthy.com
    mi_amore_

Answer by mi_amore_ at 11:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have been at home working since 2001. I sell Premier Designs jewelry. We started this when our daughter was born. We did not want her in daycare.
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan... I'm also in the process of building a webpage devoted to finding everyone what they need. There are some Businesses (more to come soon), WAH Job list and even freebies and coupons... A little of everything.

http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/

Personally Ameriplan was right for me. I work at home aorund my kids and life and I make a great income! In fact my mother has been with Avon for 30 years and I earn almost what she does after just 8 months... Without all the hassle... Get all the info for FREE at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and then you can contact me through www.DailyPayFromHome.com

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009