Is it safe to have this many vaginal ultra sounds?

on friday it will be my 4th or 5th ultra sound that they did since Jan.
i gave birth on dec 9th and have been having problems since.(been running a fever and passing white tissue)

most of the ultra sounds were done at different places but i never had a full bladder b.c i didnt know that i needed to until i saw a new doctor.
would having an empty bladder really make a difference?
((dont want them doing one if they arent going 2 find anything again))

are all these ultrasounds safe? being that they are going inside of me?
(i am already really sore down there gets tingly whenever i sit and it hurs if i sit for very long)
i had a catscan done and they found a csyt on my right ovary so i think thats another reason why they want the ultra sound i just need to know this many is really safe?
i dont think my doctor realizes how many were done because it was all at different places.
could a cyst be anything serious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• Tell your doc how many were done. And as far as cysts being dangerous, it just depends on the type, most all cysts are benign, but boy do they hurt. I used to get themevery month
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:07 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I don't think there is any danger to the ultrasound itself, but if you are concerned why not talk to your doctor about it?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2009