If you got layed off and need clothes...

would you shoplift?So you would look well at your job interview.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No never. Thats all you need is to get caught and then have a criminal record while looking for work. Call friends, family or the salvation army sometimes they help with things like this.

Answer by gemgem at 9:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No never. A crime is not justified because you feel a need.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No. If my kids was starving and needed food, then I might but for clothing, no. I would call church's, friends, thrift stores, see if anyone could help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My mom was a single mom and she got her degree. She has NOTHING professional to wear to her interview so she went to GOODWILL and bought a decent sweater and some slacks and she said that was ALL she had to every interview she went on lmao. She finally got a decent job and then went back to Goodwill and bought 4 more outfits like that until she got her check. Theres never a reason to steal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Absolutely not.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My girlfriends and I share clothes, for special occasions, job interviews etc. It's free and most of the time we end up liking each others better than our own and keep it,lol We did that with maternity clothes, baby clothes, etc...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No, but I already have an interview outfit, which got me the job I got laid off from. :)
    Also, stealing is wrong.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Stealing is never justified. There are always ppl willing to help esp if your activly looking for work and going on interview.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm the type to go back and pay for something that I'd unintentionally put into my purse at the grocery store, when I got home and realized it. Or check the receipt and go back and tell them they under-charged me. So: "No!"
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009