Death Penalty

Besides murder what other crime do you believe a person deserves the death penalty for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• murder
    attempted murder
    rape
    crimes against children
    terrorism

Fry 'em up!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• violent crimes against children!!!! If someone can do the worst to a innocent child they will do anything!
    lovemlotz

Answer by lovemlotz at 9:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• None. But then again, I am staunchly opposed to capital punishment.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i do not agree with the death penalty. ido however think they should live the rest of there lives locked up and things that they have done.. should be done to them as well. killing them in my opinion is an easy way out and they honestly would rather die than to be locked up.. so i say torture the f*ckers.(depending on what they did)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am opposed to capital punishment, also. But, I must admit, I sin by not standing up for all murderers. Serial murderers, and children killers really blur t he line for me. They can't be sane, and evil IS a real condition, and I believe that they do evil things. Life without parole should really mean life WITHOUT parole. Too many times the courts reverse that part of the punishment. Regardling Death Sentence, I think of one of the first BTK victims, she asked that God have mercy on his soul. Speaks volumes, doesn't it? Coming from her mouth, it carries more weight than any of us could imagine.
    allboyz2me

Answer by allboyz2me at 9:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• If they would use the death penalty it would be cheaper for us taxpayers... I feel its an eye for an eye, and I agree, any crime against an innocent child should be death! If we would all stop being so weak and make the punishment fit the crime the prisons wouldn't be so full in the first place. There are children starving in the US, but there are prisoners getting 3 meals a day and a warm place to sleep?! Where's the logic in that?
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Crimes against Children.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• The prisons are full because we continue to house people that need to die for their crimes.
    A child molester/rapist never get well; because it is not sexual; it is in their heads.
    A man that violently rapes and kills someone deserves to die.
    The terrorists that come into our country and kill our citizens deserve the death pentalty.
    I believe that the Word of God clearly says, "an eye for an eye" and that is what it means.
    Aliza777

Answer by Aliza777 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Anything agianst a child, rape, teorrisim, and a whole lot more. We got more room in the funeral homes then we got in the prisions.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think the death penalty is too nice! putting them to sleep firs?!?!?! wtf! sorry but that's just too easy for someone who has killed someone! to answer your question i feel a person should have the death penalty if the rape another person, hurt a child! teorrism, things like that! i don't think we should let them sit in jail the rest of there life because I'm paying for there cable and education to be there! some people will try and go to jail for ever because its better for them! sorry but i don't get a free ride and i don't think a person who has killed another should get a free ride!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009