What would u do

where I live there is my sister and her two boys me and my 3 girls and my mom. I know what u are going to say move out will I am in 2 weeks.

But I'm 4 1/2 month and clean after everyone in this house and they tell me I should be ok with that cause I do not work. My sister kids r 12 and 9 and if I ask them to clean up after thereself it always start a fight.

I have bad pains and my doc told me do not do to much but I have to keep the house clean so my mom want put me out before I move what should I do?

Keep clean r just stop?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just stop if your doc told you that. Your moving in 2 weeks, so then you're home free from all the crap anyways
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• How old are you?
    im sure if your moving out in two weeks, that your mom isnt going to put you & your kids out for not cleaning...
    Just take it easy & dont over do yourself.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• tell ur mom ur having horrible pains, or ask the doctor for a bed bound notice for the 2 wks. remember the baby and ur health is the most important thing right now. not u being a slave to someone else
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 9:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm 24 and yes my mom told me last night that she hate coming home do thing are out of place. She know it's not from me and my kids but she will not bitch at my sister. Will if I do stop it have to be this weekend cause we having family over but she told me if I act like I can't do it then just go
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Then tell your mom to fuck off, and find a friend to stay with. Honestly. I would have already told my sister that her kids need to learn some respect and to clean up after themselves. I am sorry you have to deal with this.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Im sure you could find a friend to stay with!! Your mom should know how important it is to keep yourself healthy when your pregnant, esp. if the doctor tells you not to do something, then dont do it!!!! if you can, try to do easy things, that shows your at kleast trying, and try to keep the peace for jsut two more weeks, BUt if you cant, dont force yourself, stress isnt good either!!!! Good luck! I hopw it works out!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have a frined that is never home withher kids r her hubby so I don't want to be there. Here is the bad part I had to go and do some paper work but now my sister 9yr old is sick and I can't go no where. They do not see how this is hurtting me I talk Figth and cry they do not care
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Did your doctor order you to bedrest? or just tell you to "take it easy"? If he just told you to take it easy, then do just that. Take breaks inbetween cleaning, and yes, if you have pains sit down for a while. Not sure about your house, but I can keep my house clean, and take it easy at the same time.
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 11:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• If I was just clening after my kids I would be good cause my kids clean up after thereself. but I'm cleaning after my mom but she is never here so o.k. my 3 everytime I put them in the bath cause I do not know who was in it last and everything else a mother do for her kids. My sister her boyfriend and her 2 kids. My sister is about12 weeks so she think she do not have to do sh*t cause she go to work. I love to clean but just after my family.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Umm did u tell them what ur doctor said?? I thought it was ok to pick up my daughter every now and then and it wasn't. I ended up with a hemmorhage while pregnant and had to take it really, really easy. I had someone come over and sweep, mop and take out the trash b/c my husband has back problems and had an accident last august. I bleed on and off from 9weeks pregnant till 20weeks pregnant. It sometimes bleeds out or the body absords the blood but they said it probably was a tear somewhere. It's gone now but I remember just standing for 5min and I started to bleed heavy.
    Anonymous