i need some advice please...

does anyone know anything about false pregnancy? i have taken 6 tests all negative. i have all the symptoms of being pregnant even the weak stomach and getting sick at EVERYTHING! how do i make this stop? im more sick now than i was when i was actually pregnant. im miserable. cant see my dr until march 11 not that he will be any help anyway. any advice or suggestions will be appreciated. thanks mommas

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would go to a clinic, get a test, you might just have a stomach virus.
    The at home tests are very accurate so I think your chances of being pregnant are pretty slim...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I agree with 4x4mum, the at home test are very reliable. Go to a dr's clinic. They could give you one of there tests and also see if you have a virus or something else causing you to feel terrible. You probably are not pregnant.
    DeannaR4

Answer by DeannaR4 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I started getting sick well before it showed up on the test. I thought it was all in my head then later it started showing up on a test. I get real sick when I am pregnant.
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 9:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yeah i know im not pregnant. i just have been feeling like this for about a month and im tired of it. but i think i will go to the womens clinic and see what they say. thanks guys
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I agree with everybody else, I would have the blood test done at the clinic
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Sounds like HepC.
    I thought I was having morning sickness; but, no way of becoming pregnant since I had a hystorectomy. I was tested and had hepC.
    Aliza777

Answer by Aliza777 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009