How much would you sell your virginity for?

This is actually something that is going on! Would you do it.. and for how much?

TammyMartina

Asked by TammyMartina at 9:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I wish I would have thought about it when I still had it! Instead I gave it to some A hole for free! Imagine, I could have had a little something for that miserable experience when I was 16!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Mine was not for sell and never would have been it was for my husband.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well, can't sell what you don't have :P But the whole idea just creeps me out. I never did think my virginity was anything particularly special, but the thought of selling myself the first time I was physically intimate is a bit gross. That said, everything has a price.

I'll take that shiny new BMW and $20k.

I totally got screwed on losing my virginity, no pun intended. I was only bought dinner first.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• The whole idea of "selling you virginity" is very Appalling and degrading. I saw an segment on Tyra Bank's Show with this same topic and it was disgusting. I think that is a special way of prostituting yourself for a large dollar amount. Your virginity is something special that should be saved and given to the right person. Not something you just throw away for the highest bidder.
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Tomorrow night at 9pm CST 10pm EST I get to give my opinion on www.vpzradio.com the eutche show.. With Natalie Dylan the 22 year old selling her virginity.. Can't wait.. lol
    TammyMartina

Answer by TammyMartina at 9:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Since I'm not a geisha, it would never happen.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I saw this on CNN.. That girl is so stupid... A whore if you ask me.. For over 3 million dollars.. She could hurt herself.. He will want to stick it in every hole shes got for that much.... An of course she is going to Vegas to do it its legal there in most areas...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Sad. Your first time hurts and is uncomfortable....it should be with someone you at least think you love or cared about at the time. Not some slimmey scumbag who just likes the idea of a 'virgin'. This is prostitution... and what is worse is someone who is a virgin has no idea how violated they will feel after.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I love all your answers.. very much.. this one makes you think..
    TammyMartina

Answer by TammyMartina at 10:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't sell it...I'm not a hooker! : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009