Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm on Transitional Food stamps..

i moved from the state of california when i received them to the state of nv. can i still use my ebt in this state the state of nv?


Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • yes u can use ur ebt card where ever they accept it.

    Answer by simsim0425 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

  • I'm pretty sure you can. My cousin lives in one state and shops in another with her EBT card.

    Answer by customcat2000 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

  • Ok! :D will try when i get them. thank you! :D

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

  • here in CT you can only use the EBT card in CT. It varies from state to state. Some have different card numbers, different numbers of numbers (CT is a 15 digit number and AZ is 16 digits).. etc.. it may work, it may not

    Answer by kristal2146 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

  • I always thought you can only use it in CA. I would like to know too.

    Answer by BingsMommy at 7:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009