Do any of u mom's have a Kodak EasyShare C533??

My kodak easyshare is acting all wierd. I already changed the batteries so I know it is not that. I tried to download some pix and it kept blinking green, but nothing was happening. So I tried again and then it did download pix, but it was 4 pix from 2007, not the 30 or so pix that are recent that I NEED downloaded!! so I tried again, and now it is just blinking green twice, then blinking red and NOTHING is happening. I can't even take a pic w/ it!! I used it yesterday and it was just fine...ANY ADVICE???? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Heather!

lionslambs

Asked by lionslambs at 10:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have had 2. Did the camera get dropped, wet, or damp? If so that would make it do that. Do you have a SD-MS slot on your computer? If so upload the images that way. I really don't know what you could do for your camera. Do you have the Kodak batteries in it or a different brand? Good luck.
    DonnaNo3

Answer by DonnaNo3 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have a Kodak Easyshare, but I don't know what version. It's the new touchscreen. I haven't had any issues with it. I would suggest using the memory card like the other mom said. What is blinking? The camera, or your computer? When you upload pics by plugging in the USB, just go into "My Computer" and find your camera that way and choose the pics you want uploaded. How long have you had this camera? The only other suggestion would be to call their customer service?
    bittrsweet81

Answer by bittrsweet81 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I did go online 2 their customer service and chatted w/ 2 people live. they both had me 'fix' my computer...then the 2nd finnally told me it was my batteries. I am not using the kodak batteries (never have)...so i guess the blinking (on the camera) just means low battery...i don't know why they couldn't have a thing that says 'LOW BATTERY' that would be too complicated i guess. next time I get batteries i will look @ the kodak brand, i usually get energizer lithium advanced. they have been working fine 4 me 4 the last 2 years...
    lionslambs

Answer by lionslambs at 3:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009