Are you addicted to chapstick??

I'm soo addicted. It has to be the original, black & white, chapstick. I have one in every room of my house, my purse, my car and my stroller. I go through about a tube and a half a week (I have to buy a new 3 pack every couple of weeks). It's insane. I literally go into a panic if I'm somewhere and can't find one. I've been known to *dig* the remains out of the tube with a pen, pencap, keys... ANYTHING....just to get that little bit.

PB_J

Asked by PB_J at 10:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stepmom, I've been addicted since 7th grade...and I'm 28 now...so that would be, um, 16 years??? crap, I should have bought stock in Chapstick, lol...
    PB_J

Answer by PB_J at 10:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I've been addicted to chapstick for at least 10 years. If I don't have it I FREAK. I keep a tube everywhere I can.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Hahaha! I'm not, but my husband is...he goes absolutely insane if he doesn't have a chapstick on him at all times! Funny.
    CelticDuir

Answer by CelticDuir at 10:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I dont wear it unless my lips start to hurt. But my mom as like every flavor you could think of. She loves the chocolate ones. LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My hubby carries one in his pocket,lol I have one by my bed and in my purse. Too funny, I never knew so many people liked it as much as we do,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Chapstick does me about as much good as dragging a candle across my lips, but I do use lip balm. I just like anything softer than Chapstick.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL..this is too funny. My husband told me this weekend I'm addicted to chapstick. Like you I have one in every room, my purse, the truck. If I need it and can't fins one It becomes an 'emergency".lol..sick huh. I've been using it since the 8th grade. My 30th HS reunion is coming...soon.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I freak out if I go anywhere without them.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Lol I'm glad to know I'm not the only one
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol.. I have really dry lips all the time so chapstick is my best friend. I have lots of tubes laying around and I'm constantly buying more because I always lose them! I got to the end of my first tube this winter just the other day.. the others disappear long before they're gone!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009