Orgaism Trouble

Everytime me and my husband is intimate he expects me to get off each time. We try so hard, I think too hard sometimes. I have rarely had an orgaism while having sex. I loose my desire during sex....by that I mean I get dry. My husband thinks its him. What should we do to help make me have an orgaism every time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know anyone who can have one EVERYTIME. Maybe get a little vibrator to take out if you need help??
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I dont think ur suppose to have one everytime... or at least i don't know anyone who does but about the drying situation by ky jelly his/hers the new one it great!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Maybe try to use a lubricant, that will keep you from getting sore. I have also learned that nothing goes as planned so just let go, relax, use your imagination. For women sex is more in our mind, and if we are having negitive thoughts during it then it's going to be a negitive experience. For men it's their way of showing love and if we aren't satisfied then they feel bad and think it's them...
    We also use toys, games, role playing, it's so much fun,lol And we laugh during it as well, it's a time to feel your most free with your hubby. Good Luck
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• im the same way, i dont seem to get off during sex in an "orgasmic" way. I feel like my body is broken lol.
    I think way to much during sex sometimes & i think thats what gets me "out of the mood".
    Try foreplay before sex... If ur hubby is into that...
    I find also that when im on top I can control my pleasure so i usually get on top ha.... even though its kinda hard now & uncomfortable seeing as how im 34 weeks pregnant.
    Just get more in touch with your body & suggest maybe toys or a porn.. something that will get you going.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Get some lube and some toys.  Personally I find a vibrating egg on my clit the easiest way to orgasm.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I climax every single time. I masterbate a lot though, & i believe that helps woman be able to climax more, or at least that's what i read. Buy a vibrator & try doing it yourself at home, i guarantee ot will help your sex life. Do some research on masturbation, trust me it's worth saving your sex life & it is very normal.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have them EVERY time and it's fantastic, so it's not an unreachable goal. However, the more you think about having one, the less likely you are to have it. Instead of thinking about climaxing, pay attention to how EVERYTHING feels, and as for the dryness, KY works great. Try lots of different positions too, maybe one will work better for you than another.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• every time? I'd love to get it ONE time. My guy doesn't help me get one. It's too hard for me to get them and he has no patience. Use lube if you get dry. Thank him for trying though

Answer by admckenzie at 12:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Someone on here recommended a stimulating cream called "Finally" and I went to walmart and bought it. It worked really well for me. If you're too worried about it and he's trying too hard, it's not going to work... relax, enjoy the moment and hopefully it will come. I read somewhere that 70% of women (don't know how long ago) had never had an orgasm but going by the women on here, I'd say that's outdated but, some women just need clitoral stimulation and others don't and so on... try the cream, it's very inexpensive and you don't have to insert anything in you
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009